Kryptonite pills.

Tuesday, March 20


Own drawings & editing by me.


I get knots in my stomach every time the thoughts that ran through my mind disturbed me and I didn't want to think about what's going to happen tomorrow. I'm a little afraid of it I know that much. Where should I go with this? I have no idea. I'm thinking too much, I wondered too much about what might happen to me at the next day. I swear to God this feeling is real, the feeling of you're not ready yet to see another failure you shall receive.


Anyhow, I still gotta face the reality about what's awaits for me tomorrow. SPM results are coming out tomorrow (yes it's already close to the big day!) To be frank, I have no feelings towards getting my results. I'm just so glad I'm still survive from my high fever and finally I'm home from travelling around the globe that the hype of not getting straight A's hasn't hit me yet, hahaha. Still pretty nervous. Hoping for the best like everyone else. Well the fact that I've got to go back to my high school and meet the rest — I don't know, I'm not feeling rather excited for tomorrow.


High school was honestly one of the worst periods of my life. I was always got into fights, my friends were jerks, and it probably sounds really dumb but I didn't know who I wanted to be or what I wanted out of life. And like. I had one of my friend’s little sister ask me what high school are like. And I didn't have the heart to tell her that high school is going to be suck. Everyone wants to be popular. No one means anything that they say. People are all awkward, cocky, immature, and confused about absolutely everything.


But the thing is, it all got better. It sounds dumb and cliche like those motivational posters or ads or something but high school is a whole lot better even though the work load is the pain in the ass. And I don’t know. I've been told it gets better. The work and stress might not but the good things outweigh the bad. Or at least the bad doesn't overshadow the good. So that’s good.


.