nintendo dream

Saturday, December 1

Phs from my instagram.                .



Wow I just quit video games because all day I will play and do nothing productive and start becoming very aggressive... (already aggressive enough!) so I quit and gave all my video games away and uh. Last night I had a dream I was in this video game and it was so gooood... like Super Mario X 100 and like so high and happy and colourful ALSO recently I quit TV and stop watching k-dramas and been reading this book by Daniel Handler called Why We Broke Up it was so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood also I lost my cell phone inside the house somewhere but for 3 days I couldnt find it. I need to start packing but I'm too lazy. Lately if I'm not updating my blog, I've been scrolling down reading my archives and laughed at myself. I read my latest post and read my last year post and I make a judgement that I've been ridiculously writing nonsense things lately guess I'll need to get ready to lost some of my readers lol