Things we lost,

Friday, December 13



It was that one night, something hits me real hard, that I had a thought of 'I must have saved the whole universe in my past life to be this lucky' to have this person in my life right now. Funny how I smile a lot but I don't know what is up with me that I laugh too much recently. And I swear, I swear if I could put on replay that moment when I looked at you and had this little tingling feeling inside me, I would save you in my playlist so when things don't quite go my way, I would put you on replay.


But trust me, the moment when I wrapped my hand around your arms, I was really scared. 


I was really scared of what the future could be.


And then I forgot how to love back.


I may be lost somewhere, 


and I need you to bring me back.


Please, I beg you.


Please find me and take me home.


I'm tired, I'm just tired.


Help.