/ Something surreal.

Tuesday, April 1



“I crave space. It charges my batteries. It helps me breathe. Being around people can be so exhausting, because most of them love to take and barely know how to give. Except for a rare few.


And that rare few, I swear I've found that person for me to keep. I dont know about you, but this time, I can tell you I dont see myself as my-self anymore. I am totally a different thing right now. The way I looked in the mirror I could see the broken part of me, but I'm still smiling. The way I talked, I could still hear that raw voice, I still get sore when I speak to anyone, but I'm glad it slowly made me a person. The way I looked at people passing by me, I am not scared anymore. I just wake up and feel things differently, maybe that is how we are designed.


The only thing that choked me inside at this moment is the thought of me leaving this place. Just the thought of saying goodbyes, of the last day, of hearing those last farewell greetings, of seeing you not knowing when will be the next time I'll get to see those smiling eyes, god, I hate I swear I hate getting attached to this one person.


Now I've been regretting those days of mumbling my mantras 'please time flies faster', 'please just let me leave this place sooner', 'please bring me to the last day', those those stupid words I've plastered on my lips everyday I wake up every morning, I regretted that. Then it hit me, maybe God is reminding me to always feel content with what I have.


Or maybe I didnt get attached to this place, maybe not at all,
maybe you are the one I get attached to right now.