Don't find me when I'm gone,

Wednesday, December 14



You know the feeling when you slightly did something wrong and you accidentally hurt someone you love, and you still with your egos and keep yourself silent. Okay and thats what I feel now. What completely choked me now. I know you're mad at me, for doing these and thats without letting you know whats the real problem is. I know, I know its all my wrong. Shit. Okay, how cool is that? Please for this once, please understand what I am. You know me well, I'm not good in saying word 'sorry' even it was my mistakes. You know me, don't you?


I don't know if you're gonna read this one or not. But for sure thing, just letting you know that I'm leaving you for a few days and I've not seen you yet since the last day we went out last couples of days. I kinda miss you, actually. I just don't act like I care or somewhat. I don't know what I feel now when I wrote this. Its funny how I can hate you but love you at the same time. I don't know.


See, if you read this, I hope you'll try to make a clear out between us.


Love xx