The system abruptly fail.

Friday, February 17



 Own phs & editing by me. 


I think that's one of the worst things to see. Seeing someone who has a smile on their face, but sadness in their eyes. Watching someone try to be so strong and pretending to be happy, but for what? Because they're so insecure that they're afraid no one cares? Is it something so bad that it could ruin a person? Because they don't want anyone to know of their problems? Or is it just that they're the type of person who's been hurt so much that they know no one can help anyways? There could be a million different reasons that could hide behind two eyes, and the sad part is no one will probably ever really know.


My thoughts were never to gulp the understatement of a certain state that easily. I just, wonder how I could still alive in this state of mindfuqing society. My mind is as contaminated as it could possibly be. My wrongly-adapted facade seems vague. The thought of just quitting explicitly shows resentment. Towards no one but myself. Melancholic, as always. I am forevermore saddled with things I directly hate. This is like a normal phase that I go through from time to time. Don't you wish you could freeze it? Time? I do. Mostly because I think I've wasted a lot of my time to please everybody.


People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered but I still forgive them anyway. If I'm kind, people may accuse me of my selfish motives, but I still be kind anyway. If I am successful, I will win some false friends and some true enemies, but I still succeed anyway. If I'm being honest and sincere, people may deceive me but I still be honest and sincere anyway. What I spend years building, someone could destroy overnight, but yet I still build anyway. If I find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous, but I still be happy anyway. The good I do today, people will often forget tomorrow, but I still do good anyway. Give the world the best I have and it may never be enough, and I still give them my best anyway.



In the final analysis, it is between me and God. 
It was never between me and them anyway.