Endless day,

Thursday, March 15





I SWEAR I AM THE BIGGEST LAZYBUM IN THE WORLD.
*sighs in exasperation




Sigh.


Should I start the countdown (?) for the big day that almost near to knock my door, well since it's less than 120 hours from now ! Sometimes, you just need to let the worries go ,and have a 100% faith in Allah. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe He will make all of us better in every way possible. I believe that when everything goes wrong, He will make it better in the end. It's just the matter of our own mind-setting, just that. Well its not going to be — good things come to those who wait. No. Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up. I believe I can go through all those perils ahead, unscathed. I have faith that I will get through whatever that may come my way. (Well at least I'm trying to be a positive freak minded person, LOL) Insyallah.


....


Anyway, I've received a parcel from Diana, who's now in Manchester. Look what she got for me, LULZ. Please, don't get me wrong, I am not a fan-girl, I swear to God I only asked her to send me any stuffs from her place. Indeed, she was the only blank friend I have for now thus she just shipped me the 1D album. Seriously, I think it's just the same like shooting me twice with bazooka straight to my brain. LOL. So, what else have we got here? Apparently it seems I've already meet one of the most greatest week so far for this year. I went to a book store a couple o'days ago. There were times where I wish I had the liberty to do things I've longed to do. I've been strolling around places lately, catching up with newly-released movies. It's such a good vibe, y'know. And today, I went to the clinic to make an appointment with the doctor, after that I strolled around the mall and end up letting myself stucked at the same book store I went the other day. And lucky for me, I found SS501 limited photo book. I am so the very happy one today, no doubt ! (✿◠‿◠)


And thats the end of my life. Today. I dont even ––


Why do I feel stupid writing this.





                                                                                                                                                                    Own phs & editing by me.        


.