JOSEPH KONY 2012.

Saturday, March 10

.







KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice.


Just who is this Joseph Kony guy, anyway? This video, posters and some of other stuffs from this 'Stop Kony' campaign have filled up my Tumblr dashboard lately. I also have received all these messages in my inbox just yesterday alone from people who submitted these for me to checked them out. So here I am now, ready to share this out for you guys and spread our awareness about Joseph Kony. The video itself has been viewed at least 62 million times (the last time I checked !) on YouTube, while Tweets about Kony had become the No.1 trending topic worldwide on Twitter. It is a big deal and I think Jason, who made this video is such a hero. Please take the time to view this 29:59 minutes video and share this.


Spread love.


.