/ Strange thing,

Wednesday, March 19



Sometimes there is one part in your life, you will meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you’re in love or you’re partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don’t know if that makes me believe in coincidence, or fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something.


And that's when you feel alive, like you just woken up from a long sleep. 


But realizing that the time for me to leave this place is coming near, is enough to make me weep alone under my pillow. I get this strange feeling when I'm about to leave a place. Like I’ll not only miss the people I love but I’ll miss the person I am now at this time and this place, because I'll never be this way ever again. And then I realized that life doesn’t always introduce you to the people you want to meet. Sometimes life puts you in touch with the people you need to meet – to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you, and to gradually strengthen you into the person you were meant to become.


And I still not sure what did you taught me, but I'm sure as hell you are my favorite.