Let me,

Saturday, August 22


Where do you see yourself in ten years?

I don’t know where I’m gonna be in ten years from now, but I pray to God it’s somewhere with a beautiful view and beside that person. If I was asked about my future, at this hour, I would really think something like wanting to burry my face in someone’s chest right now til I fall asleep and wake up 4 hours later just to find I’m still in his arms. Nothing is better than hugging a person that smells good and throughout the day getting like a whiff of their scent. Five years from now, I have someone to spend our week nights eating cereal on the floor when there is a perfectly fine table behind us. Once in awhile, we can go to the movies and sit in the back row just to make out like kids falling in love for the first time. We’ll paint the rooms of our house and get more paint on us than the walls. One time, we could be running around our yards in our pajama with water guns and laughing hard and slow dance to our favourite song playing from the neighbour’s room. That day, looking at that pair of eyes and say “You’re the proof that God answers prayers.”

But to be honest, my future plan is just to be a 26 year old with my little apartment in New York doing my own shit.


How do you describe yourself now?

I am that clumsy human, always loving, loving, loving. And loving. And never leaving. I’m the type of a person that when I see you at your worst I’ll fall in love with you even more. I fall in love with details. I appreciate effort. No matter how small, silly or irrelevant, I appreciate effort.


What do you have in mind?

You know what sucks? Being the one who always cares more. My advice is that (before it’s too late), when you meet someone who tries their hardest to stick by you regardless of how difficult you are, keep them. Keep them at all costs because finding someone who cares enough to look past your flaws isn’t something that happens every day. Trust me.

Or maybe sometimes you gotta just lay on the couch and stare at the ceiling fan and talk to God about confusing life things and tell Him you’re gonna trust him even though nothing makes sense right now.