Falling apart,

Friday, August 26

After a long month of misery, early mornings and lack of sleep. Its finally holiday, a week of holiday. And to tell you the truth, I dont feel rather excited to celebrate this Raya actually, since its just less than 7 weeks left before SPM. It was not fun, when you got your Trial result with a big fat loser grade FAILED still marked on your slip. Had a total meltdown. Having a slight virtual fight with a girl, whom once I used to call her my closed friend last night. Accidently spilt harsh words and hurt you-know-who-you-are. Didn't expect that to happen, but it did. Felt really down and I just couldn't stand the pressure anymore. Its like I'm stuck in this vicious circle feeling like a failure and I can't get out. Whatever. I think I'm feeling a little better today, I probably just need to clear my head and be more optimistic.

Am going back to Kuala Terengganu this evening since I'll celebrate my first Raya there and then we'll go to Johor Bahru on the next day. I'm hoping everything will be fine and went well. If you're from my place, I'm sure all of you have heard about Mira's dad. Its shocking most of us and absolutely devastating. I had goosebumps since the news broke yesterday. My thoughts and prayers are with her and his family members. Thats all I could do. Hope that she'll be tough to face all these.

Oh and anyway,