Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue.

Wednesday, January 4

Its 10.56 pm, and I just thought it was already 12 am something. I've been emotionally fragile lately or in other words, vulnerable. Just that.

Anyway.

Its already the third page of 366, while I'm still doing nothing than starring at the screen. I just go through my older posts, and realizing that I have changed a lot lately. It genuinely makes me sad to see myself that sad a few months back. Its saddening how I can't make some people to still stay in my life, it's sadden me somehow to still remember how it feels like while I read back what I've written.

I trust that everything happens for a reason even when we're not wise enough to see it. I'll make them wonder why I'm still smiling after all what happened. I'm happy to actually realized I learned from what had happened. To not taking people as a granted, the point.

Maybe everyone have their own reason why they still stay with us, and why they got away. Its their life, their way. So I'm just watching here at the corner, doing nothing and yet still smiling although I've felt tired faking my 'haha's.

Just, thank you God for allowing me to live to see 2012.