JERKSKULL HAIR CLIPS FOR SALE !

Saturday, February 4

.
.
.
Happy February everyone. As usual, I've been tres bored with my life. Its not the usual bored bored. It isn't the feeling you feel every Sunday when you have nothing else to do. The problem is, I have too much time to think about anything. Like, what would happen if I take this course, or, should I still play this instrument or learn the guitar. I. Can't. Decide.


Then there are problems at home. I think it's kinda stupid because everyone in this house are giving each other silent treatment for about two days now. I mean, dude, why would you ignore someone who lives with you. I don't know if its making them awkward or what. But thankfully, things are still the same. Except for the fact that we, hohoho, we all didn't talk to each other.


Stupid. Stupid.


So maybe some of you have been wondering what I've been working on these past few days. So here’s the thing. I’m starting my project, selling 5 of these babies for this week. There is this design (I don't have much time to sketch another design for the time being!). So for this week, I'm only gonna sell this JERKSKULL design and it's still available for 5 pieces. This first batch is only open to MALAYSIANS only, just for now, to see how it goes. I’ll be selling them for RM 15 and would really appreciate a picture of you wearing it in return. This is so that we can show what it looks like on all sorts of hair.


Place your order now by emailing me at shahera.zahari@gmail.com Orders placed anywhere else (e.g Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr) will not be taken.









.
.
.