Street lights and base drums.

Friday, February 10

.



 Own ph & editing by me.

Don't you just sometimes wish that you could just drop everything, start it all over. In my case it's more than just wishing, my entire existence depends on it, my entire existence depends on one, martian, wish. Truth is, all that we all know, will eventually fade away and if the wish did came true. We'd remember more than we wish to forget. I am just a kid. We are all trying our best.


Today, Friday, February 10, 2012.
I am a mess.


There's nothing I regret more than this, the pain is unbearable. My guilt is overpowering me, my thoughts and all that I have. Only person I can turn to is God, we all turn to Him. Sooner or later. The fact is, whether we realize it or not. When we don't, He will make us remember.


Today, Friday, February 10, 2012.
I am dead.


The only thing I could ask for is for you to remember me. Not by my mistake, not clouded by false judgment, not deceived by lies they tell to break us apart. Remember me as I am before this. Remember me as I am. The person you trusted, the person you loved, the person who made you laugh, the person who picked you up when you were down, the person who will always love you more and more each day. As times gets harder, remember me as I am, as I will always be. Because sooner or later, all that you know fades away, but I will remain. My promise will remain. My heart will remain. Yours Forever.


Today, Friday, February 10, 2012.
I am no longer me.


What's interesting to me is that when a person is on a stand still, they remain unshaken. They stand fast. They feel strong. Yet they're not moving anywhere. That's when you got all the tools in the world to make it, yet you're unable to use them. When you can't react towards anything that may come in your way, may it be threatening or amazing. You still stand. Tell me now, are you headstrong? Because strength, will, and might isn't measured with power. But it is measured by the amount of pain you could take until you eventually crumble down to the ground. Everything that comes up, will always eventually come down. So ask yourself, would you rather be strong and stand still? or would you rather take a chance, and step forward?