The Struggle Of Fictions.

Saturday, February 11



Own phs & editing by me.


S'SUP!


Greetings, how are you? I'm sorry for the lack of posts, and this one is just a short one. I've been planning to go home maybe tomorrow or maybe on Monday. *Geez* I seriously wanted to reach home as soon as possible since I need to settle up with re-decorating the room and unpack all the stuffs that I'd brought from hostel last year. It's not just a box of my stuffs, no! It were all consists of basically two large-sized of luggage and boxes and bags and so yeah, I should stop listing where did I put my hostel stuffs.


It's been 3 months and still on going since I first started dating my current imaginary boyfriend. He is a musician and his passion for music has fascinated me profoundly. But then again, who doesn't love music? Personally, and no, I'm not bluffing to act as if I'm so cool, but I can't live without music. I have never lost eagerness to discover new and old music. However though, I've never realized how limited my knowledge of music is until after I met him. Then after a while, I've found myself tagging along his enthusiasm for vinyl records, which in his words, "remind yourself to buy physical copies of your favorite artists". In other words, appreciate the music artists by purchasing their music. Cassettes, CDs, DVDs, or whatever. In this case, I'm talking about my newest hobby, collecting vinyl records.


I'm happy for now with my life. Else than that, nothing exciting I could share with you guys. So take care lovely readers! Love xo.